This online assessment is 100% free. It is easy, simple, it takes only a few minutes and it will help you to find out if you qualify for an Australian visa.
Once your details have been reviewed, we will contact you with your status of eligibility for the visa you are interested in within 2 working days.
This service is really advantageous and based on a full assessment of your situation, qualifications, skills, projects, background, etc. We offer face-to-face consultation if you are in Perth or via Skype or telephone if you are overseas, interstate or too far from Perth. We’ll make sure we are offering flexibility and we’ll consider the time zone difference to book an appointment with you. And we will call you – phone charges at our expense.
You can use our booking page to select the time and hour that suits you best and book your consultation.
During the consultation, we’ll discuss about:
- Visa eligibility and Visa options
- Visa requirements, criteria and conditions
- Steps in the application process
- Processing time and Visa application fees
- Relevant migration advice and support
Should you prefer to complete your visa application and documents yourself, we can provide guidance and a final check prior lodging your visa application by yourself.
We will deliver the following:
- Guidance and migration advice to ensure the best possible outcome
- Detailed visa application review including recommendations
- 30 minutes final consultation via Skype or telephone
Visa assistance means that we are providing you the best option: full visa services that can lower your level of stress as we are taking care of everything: from the preparation of the visa application to post-lodgement of your visa application until decision is made.
Visa assistance process in a glance:
- Visa Eligibility Assessment
- Consultation to fully assess your situation
- Preparation of the visa application and other applications if applicable
- Document checklist and instructions about how to obtain the documents required
- Documents and application final review
- Visa application lodgement
- Correspondence with the Department of Immigration until visa outcome
Once decision is made on your visa application, you will be advised about the next steps to take towards permanent residency or Australian citizenship. All information will be kept confidentially for any future applications.
Services for employers
We have developed a service line to meet the needs of Australian employers to assist them throughout the sponsor and nomination process when sponsoring skilled employees under some different types of visa.
As the complexity of Australian migration law can be a challenge for the sponsoring employer, we’ll make sure that as a sponsor under the 457 program scheme you are well aware of your obligations and we’ll help you to make sure that you are complying with your sponsor obligations.
Our services include:
- Assistance with the sponsor and nomination application for temporary or permanent visa
- Assistance and advice with sponsorship compliance (audit and recommendations)
- Corporate training services onsite for your employees involved with the internal visa process