Student Visas

You’ve decided to study in one of the best countries in the world to live in? Brilliant!

Studying might be your best option when you need to improve your English or if you want to enhance your skills whilst taking advantage of Australia’s world class educational system.

The visa type will depend of your type and level of studies. Some conditions will apply to the student visa for instance in regards with your working entitlements.

Once granted, the visa allows you to remain in Australia for the duration of the course.

Studying in Australia might provide you an opportunity to stay after if you are eligible to apply for the Temporary Graduate visa Subclass 485 and meet the visa requirements. Also, it might be an option leading you to meet the Australian Study requirement and obtain more points if you are eligible to apply for a Skilled Working visa.

Student visas overview:

500 – Student visa
For students who are enrolled to study full-time in one of these courses:

  • English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
  • A vocational education and training course (for international students whose main course of study is: Certificate I, II, III, IV, Vocational Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Graduate Certificate or Diploma).
  • A higher education course (Bachelor or Associate degree, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma, Master’s Degree by coursework, Higher education diploma or Advanced Diploma).
  • To complete a Master’s degree by research or a Doctorate in an Australian educational institute.

590 Student Guardian visa

This visa allows the guardian of an international student younger than 18 years old studying in Australia.

Book Consultation